Come back often as this page gets updated frequently; for specific details on the current classes contact me.Advanced Techniques for the Pelvis & Release of Birth Trauma, March 21 & 22, 2020
In beautiful Sedona, surrounded by the powerful red rocks, at the Sedona School of Massage
In this 2 Day Class, you will:
- Learn super effective, gentle and respectful release techniques for the pelvic girdle (the work will be done with clothes on and there will be no internal work)
Hands-on, Subtle Touch & Energy Work on the Pelvis will include:
Techniques to relieve: sciatic pain, lower back pain, balancing a rotated pelvis and chronic short leg syndrome, aligning the sacrum, pubic bone and tailbone and exercises to increase mobility in the pelvic girdle.
- Discover some of the connections between held emotions and physical symptoms.
- Be given tools to support your clients who have given birth.
- Learn a physical rebirthing technique that rewires the nervous system and psyche for those who were taken by C-section, experienced cord wrap, breech birth, prolonged labor etc.
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to get relief and healing yourself, if you have experienced trauma during birth; this could be your own birth, or when giving birth to your child, or if you witnessed a difficult birth. If you feel shy or do not have any birth trauma, no worries; some of the work will be done in groups, so not everyone needs to receive the work.
The workshop will be a combination of lecture, interactive discussion, hands-on demos and practice and some group work.
Time: Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Investment in you and your client’s well being: $335 ($295 early bird);
Sedona School of Massage Alumni: $295 ($245 early bird)
Early bird discount applies, if a non-refundable deposit of $150 is received by 3/1/2020
CE Credits: 16 for AZ Licensing, 15 for NCBTMB
Students of Ortho-Bionomy receive 16 credits for practitioner or adv. practitioner program
Class size is limited to 12 students to make sure you receive plenty of one-on-one attention.
For registration please contact: Sedona School of Massage; https://www.sedona-school-of-massage.com/workshops.htm; (928) 284-3693
What students have said about Bettina’s classes:
“It was such a great weekend. Your insight, professionalism and wonderful teaching were medicine to me. For the first time in a long time, I was able to “lift my head up” and see the world again.” Kathy M. Massage Therapist
“What a magical experience learning about Ortho-Bionomy from you. Your teaching and guidance in this work opened up many new possibilities and understandings for me. I find myself incorporating the techniques into my work in very effective ways already. Thank you for sharing your healing energy and knowledge with us all.” Melissa Berg, graduate from the Sedona School of Massage
If you have not been to Sedona before plan to come early or stay an extra night or two and explore Sedona and the Grand Canyon
Self-Care is NOT Self-Indulgence; Self-Care is Necessary Respect for Self & Others
In Mesa, Arizona at the elegant, safe and highly nurturing “Victory Wellness Center”
If you are tired of the cold and need to “tank up” on sun and warmth, the Valley of the Sun is a great place to visit this time of year. The Phoenix airport is only 20 minutes away. Phoenix is a great gate way to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Tucson, and several National Parks with endless hiking trails, beautiful rock formations, amazing wildlife and tons of wild flowers since we had such a wet winter.
What you will Learn and Experience in this class
- Neuroscience based techniques to help balance the Brain and Body
- An introduction to Human Design with your personal chart and details to guide your life
- Movement practices and stretches to mobilize your body and increase your vitality
- Guided meditations
- An introduction to Life Mastery Skills to Overcome Reactivity and Be Happy More Often
The class tuition includes:
- Your Personal Human Design Chart
- A Hand-out for the Science of Human Design
- A Hand-out for Life Mastery
- My MP3 Whole Body Health Meditation
- My detailed “Sleep Better Report”
- Our “Overcoming Reactivity” Cheat Sheet that was developed over more than 20 years of research
Click here to find out more: https://bettina-beaucamp.mykajabi.com/selfcare-selfaware
Friday March 27th, 6:00 – 8:30 & Sat. March 28th, 10:00 am – 5:00pm
$199, if paid by March 15th; $237 after that
6 units of CE credit for bodyworkers through NCBTMB
Class size is limited to 15 students, so reserve your space now.
Sponsored by the Victory Wellness Center, 3654 N Power Rd, Ste 125, Mesa, AZ
For registration please contact: 480 422-7022
Here is what a recent graduate said about what she learned about the importance of self-care as a practitioner:
“Bettina, you taught me one of my most important lessons – that being a good body worker is NOT about loosing myself to the client but instead by fully bringing who I am, and meeting the client from there. That my comfort is just as important as that of the client was such a revelation to me. And thank you for the great clearing techniques you taught us. I had so much fun in your class!” Colette Boulin
- Are you tired of the roller coaster of feeling good when life goes your way and depressed, discouraged or angry when it doesn’t?
- Would you like to learn how to get yourself back on track to feeling happy, grounded and focused, without having to spend a lot of time to make that happen?
- Would you like to live life informed by your inner wisdom and creativity instead of struggling with judgment and over-thinking?
If so, Rouel Cazanjian and I have good news for you!!
We both know what it is like to struggle and probably do not like it anymore than you do…
After decades of trial and error, we have figured out a formula for happiness that we use all the time to help our clients, our students, and ourselves. And the best part is that you don’t have to set aside a lot of extra time to learn it or practice it. All you need to do is practice new ways of being aware in your daily life as you live it. If you do, you will start acting differently and seeing really positive changes in your mood, health, relationships, and productivity quickly.
This work originates from the most advanced teachings in Ortho-Bionomy® called Phase 7. The founder of Ortho-Bionomy, Arthur Lincoln Pauls, D.O. was given a set of symbols and techniques that can be used to positively affect bodily conditions, life situations, and patterns of behavior and thought. These techniques can be used at a distance, when we are with another and for ourselves, so there is no limit to the possible applications 🙂.
Rouel took the original Phase 7 teachings and teased out smaller steps and daily practices that allow anyone who so desires to make positive changes and create more happiness.
Both Rouel and Bettina studied extensively with Dr. Pauls and have spent the last 30+ years investigating a wide array of techniques and approaches ranging from mindfulness, to psychotherapy, trauma resolution, quantum healing, meditation, art, creativity and physical movement to make better sense of our human experience and for creating pathways for change to happen more easily.
The new online program which we are making available to you at a VERY low price, is based on some of the best tools and techniques of our 60+ years of combined experience, so YOU can improve any aspect of your life experience and get the support you need
Here is What You will Get in this Online Course
Four 90-minute webinars with Rouel and Bettina that include life mastery teachings, Phase 7 practice tools and meditations, and Q&A. (A value of $396).
The topics of the four webinars are:
1. Having What You Want and Wanting What You Have. This class teaches how to use the spiral symbol in Phase 7 to become happier as you simultaneously set up your life for better outcomes.
2. Letting Go and Holding On. The second class helps you to master the use of the Y Releaser and the T Stabilizer used in Phase 7 to reorganize your decisions to be in harmony with your true self and the universe.
3. Radical Acceptance and the Process of Change. The third class reveals the link between suffering and resistance, and paves the way to a life based on acceptance and happiness.
4. Seeing Multiple Points of View. The fourth class builds on the skills from the previous three webinars to master the art of interpersonal relationships. We will work with conflict resolution, collaboration, group problem solving, and mind expansion through knowing the experiences of others.
1. A written list of detailed and easy-to-implement foundational steps for daily practice. (Value of $39)
2. A comprehensive manual that describes the more in-depth techniques of Phase 7 that you can use on yourself and others. (Priceless)
3. A six-part video series that covers the basic principles of Phase 7 and includes a guided Phase 7 meditation that walks you through all the steps. This video will give you all the support you need to practice, and it is yours to keep, so you can come back to it any time you wish. (Value of $47)
4. For those in the Ortho-Bionomy Practitioner Program: you can receive credit for up to two study groups, if you keep a journal about what you learned and how you practiced and submit that to us for review when you completed the series. (Value of $200)
We are SO passionate about getting this work out, that we are keeping the cost ridiculously low:
You will receive all four webinars, written materials, and the comprehensive introductory video series for only $147, instead of well over $500
If you would like to only buy the 6-part Phase 7 series, please send $47 to Rouel Cazanjian via PayPal to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Just imagine what your life could be like if you had the tools so you can:
1) Identify why you get upset
2) Understand what derails connections with others
3) Discover how to create what you long for and truly enjoy it!
AND, can you imagine how happy the people in your life will be when you have mastered this?
All that is required for this program to work for you is that you
- Practice observing life through the lenses we will provide
Notice your reactions and habits
And start to employ the new tools.
Once you see that your reactions and habits are not producing happiness or getting you the results you want, you will be naturally motivated to use our wealth of materials to develop new life mastery skills and make new choices that will make you happy.
For supercharged healing and progress, we teach you how to do short Phase 7 meditations by yourself or with a partner.
with Bettina Joy Beaucamp BA, Adv. Instructor of Ortho-Bionomy®
& Tiffany Beese ND, Neuroscience & Brain Expert
We all have a brain…however, how effectively we can use that amazing instrument of consciousness has everything to do with the actual physical structure, connectivity, balance of this mega-computer and our awareness.
- Have you ever struggled with poor memory, poor focus, poor concentration or lack of co-ordination?
- Have you felt fatigued, irritable or over-emotional?
- Have you found yourself unmotivated about things you used to be passionate about or are you having difficulties getting a good night’s sleep?
- Have your work and/or relationships suffered because you have not been your “best self”?
- Have professionals told you that “it’s all in your head”, when the conventional tests came back normal. BTW, those professionals were probably right, but for the wrong reasons.
- Are you worried about Dementia for yourself or with a loved one?
We are so fortunate that cutting edge science can now look at brain directly and tell us about the causes of why our brains may not operate at their best. We have done a ton of research how YOU can optimize your brain without drugs or expensive procedures.
If you are ready to learn how to support your brain, so you can be happier, more loving, productive and creative person, you can purchase this webinar and the accompanying materials here:
- Positional Release Techniques (Phase 4; includes common ailments and dysfunctions)
- Upper extremities
- Lower extremities
- Rhythm, Range of Motion & Reeducation (Exploration of Movement Patterns)
- Postural Re-education
- Subtle Touch and Energy Work part 1 and 2 ( Phase 5 & 6)
- Distant Work (Phase 7)
- Demonstration Skills
- Ethics and Emotions
- Practitioner Training Seminar
- Combining Ortho-Bionomy and Massage
- Ortho-Bionomy and Trauma
- Assessment and Choice of Technique
- Communication Skills
- Authentic Movement
- Finding Your Life Purpose
- Lymphatic Wraps
- Doorways to Freedom: Clearing of Outdated Beliefs and Addictions