Come back often as this page gets updated frequently; for specific details on the current classes contact me.
What students have said about Bettina’s classes:
“It was such a great weekend. Your insight, professionalism and wonderful teaching were medicine to me. For the first time in a long time, I was able to “lift my head up” and see the world again.” Kathy M., Physical Therapist
“What a magical experience learning about Ortho-Bionomy from you. Your teaching and guidance in this work opened up many new possibilities and understandings for me. I find myself incorporating the techniques into my work in very effective ways already. Thank you for sharing your healing energy and knowledge with us all.” Melissa Berg, graduate from the Sedona School of Massage
“Bettina, you taught me one of my most important lessons – that being a good body worker is NOT about loosing myself to the client but instead by fully bringing who I am, and meeting the client from there. That my comfort is just as important as that of the client was such a revelation to me. And thank you for the great clearing techniques you taught us. I had so much fun in your class!” Colette Boulin, LMT
- Are you tired of the roller coaster of feeling good when life goes your way and depressed, discouraged or angry when it doesn’t?
- Would you like to learn how to get yourself back on track to feeling happy, grounded and focused, without having to spend a lot of time to make that happen?
- Would you like to live life informed by your inner wisdom and creativity instead of struggling with judgment and over-thinking?
If so, Rouel Cazanjian and I have good news for you!!
We both know what it is like to struggle and probably do not like it anymore than you do…
After decades of trial and error, we have figured out a formula for happiness that we use all the time to help our clients, our students, and ourselves. And the best part is that you don’t have to set aside a lot of extra time to learn it or practice it. All you need to do is practice new ways of being aware in your daily life as you live it. If you do, you will start acting differently and seeing really positive changes in your mood, health, relationships, and productivity quickly.
This work originates from the most advanced teachings in Ortho-Bionomy® called Phase 7. The founder of Ortho-Bionomy, Arthur Lincoln Pauls, D.O. was given a set of symbols and techniques that can be used to positively affect bodily conditions, life situations, and patterns of behavior and thought. These techniques can be used at a distance, when we are with another and for ourselves, so there is no limit to the possible applications 🙂.
Rouel took the original Phase 7 teachings and teased out smaller steps and daily practices that allow anyone who so desires to make positive changes and create more happiness.
Both Rouel and Bettina studied extensively with Dr. Pauls and have spent the last 30+ years investigating a wide array of techniques and approaches ranging from mindfulness, to psychotherapy, trauma resolution, quantum healing, meditation, art, creativity and physical movement to make better sense of our human experience and for creating pathways for change to happen more easily.
The new online program which we are making available to you at a VERY low price, is based on some of the best tools and techniques of our 60+ years of combined experience, so YOU can improve any aspect of your life experience and get the support you need
Here is What You will Get in this Online Course
Four 90-minute webinars with Rouel and Bettina that include life mastery teachings, Phase 7 practice tools and meditations, and Q&A. (A value of $396).
The topics of the four webinars are:
1. Having What You Want and Wanting What You Have. This class teaches how to use the spiral symbol in Phase 7 to become happier as you simultaneously set up your life for better outcomes.
2. Letting Go and Holding On. The second class helps you to master the use of the Y Releaser and the T Stabilizer used in Phase 7 to reorganize your decisions to be in harmony with your true self and the universe.
3. Radical Acceptance and the Process of Change. The third class reveals the link between suffering and resistance, and paves the way to a life based on acceptance and happiness.
4. Seeing Multiple Points of View. The fourth class builds on the skills from the previous three webinars to master the art of interpersonal relationships. We will work with conflict resolution, collaboration, group problem solving, and mind expansion through knowing the experiences of others.
1. A written list of detailed and easy-to-implement foundational steps for daily practice. (Value of $39)
2. A comprehensive manual that describes the more in-depth techniques of Phase 7 that you can use on yourself and others. (Priceless)
3. A six-part video series that covers the basic principles of Phase 7 and includes a guided Phase 7 meditation that walks you through all the steps. This video will give you all the support you need to practice, and it is yours to keep, so you can come back to it any time you wish. (Value of $47)
4. For those in the Ortho-Bionomy Practitioner Program: you can receive credit for up to two study groups, if you keep a journal about what you learned and how you practiced and submit that to us for review when you completed the series. (Value of $200)
We are SO passionate about getting this work out, that we are keeping the cost ridiculously low:
You will receive all four webinars, written materials, and the comprehensive introductory video series for only $247, instead of well over $500
If you would like to only buy the 6-part Phase 7 series, please send $47 to Rouel Cazanjian via PayPal to [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com)
Just imagine what your life could be like if you had the tools so you can:
1) Identify why you get upset
2) Understand what derails connections with others
3) Discover how to create what you long for and truly enjoy it!
AND, can you imagine how happy the people in your life will be when you have mastered this?
All that is required for this program to work for you is that you
- Practice observing life through the lenses we will provide
Notice your reactions and habits
And start to employ the new tools.
Once you see that your reactions and habits are not producing happiness or getting you the results you want, you will be naturally motivated to use our wealth of materials to develop new life mastery skills and make new choices that will make you happy.
For supercharged healing and progress, we teach you how to do short Phase 7 meditations by yourself or with a partner.
with Bettina Joy Beaucamp BA, Adv. Instructor of Ortho-Bionomy®
& Tiffany Beese ND, Neuroscience & Brain Expert
We all have a brain…however, how effectively we can use that amazing instrument of consciousness has everything to do with the actual physical structure, connectivity, balance of this mega-computer and our awareness.
- Have you ever struggled with poor memory, poor focus, poor concentration or lack of co-ordination?
- Have you felt fatigued, irritable or over-emotional?
- Have you found yourself unmotivated about things you used to be passionate about or are you having difficulties getting a good night’s sleep?
- Have your work and/or relationships suffered because you have not been your “best self”?
- Have professionals told you that “it’s all in your head”, when the conventional tests came back normal. BTW, those professionals were probably right, but for the wrong reasons.
- Are you worried about Dementia for yourself or with a loved one?
We are so fortunate that cutting edge science can now look at brain directly and tell us about the causes of why our brains may not operate at their best. We have done a ton of research how YOU can optimize your brain without drugs or expensive procedures.
If you are ready to learn how to support your brain, so you can be happier, more loving, productive and creative person, you can purchase this webinar and the accompanying materials here:
- Positional Release Techniques (Phase 4; includes common ailments and dysfunctions)
- Upper extremities
- Lower extremities
- Rhythm, Range of Motion & Reeducation (Exploration of Movement Patterns)
- Postural Re-education
- Subtle Touch and Energy Work part 1 and 2 ( Phase 5 & 6)
- Distant Work (Phase 7)
- Demonstration Skills
- Ethics and Emotions
- Practitioner Training Seminar
- Combining Ortho-Bionomy and Massage
- Ortho-Bionomy and Trauma
- Assessment and Choice of Technique
- Communication Skills
- Authentic Movement
- Finding Your Life Purpose
- Lymphatic Wraps
- Doorways to Freedom: Clearing of Outdated Beliefs and Addictions